- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellows Ambassador Program
The purpose of the Academy Dermatology Section is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field of Dermatology.
The Section's annual events are the Howard Fox, MD Memorial Lecture, Dermatology Residents' Night, and Emerging Leaders in Dermatology Night.
Holly Kanavy, DO (Chair)
Assistant Professor and Director of Dermatopharmacology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Adam Friedman, MD, FAAD (Vice-Chair)
Director of Dermatologic Research and Associate Director Residency Program, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.
News & Events
The Dermatology Section held its annual Residents’ Night on June 6, 2016. Coming soon, Emerging Leaders in Dermatology on September 26, 2016.