- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellows Ambassador Program
The purpose of the Academy Section on Pediatrics is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field.
One of the events held annually is Residents’ Night, where top residents from the area’s Pediatric training programs present their research.
The section also hosts the Millie and Richard Brock Lecture in Pediatrics.
Mitchell Rubin, MD, FAAP (Chair)
Executive Director & Chief Medical Officer, YAI - Young Adult Institute
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.