- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellow Ambassadors Program
The purpose of the Academy Section on Anesthesiology and Resuscitation is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field.
One of the events held annually is Anesthesiology Residents’ Night, where top residents from the area’s Anesthesiology programs present their research. Other recent events have included an Anesthesiology Jeopardy and Case Report Presentation Night.
Elizabeth A.M. Frost, MD (Chair)
Professor of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center
Farida M. Gadalla, MD (Co-Chair)
Weill Cornell Medical College
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.